Not only does Sola Station have an incredible view of the Congaree River, but residents can play along the river in a variety of ways. From trails and open greenways to fishing and kayaking, this side of downtown Columbia is undoubtedly a natural beauty.
The Three Rivers Greenway riverfront pathway is a perfect choice for biking, running and walking your pet. Savor the peaceful scenery in this hidden oasis amidst the retail and fine dining lined around the riverfront. You’ll be just minutes from downtown Columbia’s thriving scene without needing a car to get you there.
- Workout at the Three Rivers Greenway. Ditch the gym and bring your yoga mat by the river where you can listen to the soft flowing streams while practicing meditation.
- Walk or jog through the trails that start at your doorstep and go soak in sights.
- Walk your pets through trails worth starting your day early for. Riverfront Park, Memorial Park or Finlay Park are mere steps away from your home at Sola Station.
- Park the car and walk downtown for dinner. With this envious location, you’ll have a chance to walk to enjoy the lively downtown culture, full of unforgettable bites and shopping.
- Don’t miss your chance to shop and dine at home! Sola Station’s breezeway is surrounded by incredible stores waiting for you to enjoy, just steps away.